WELCOME TO THE SPOTLIGHT!
Participant Disclaimer Premium
- I understand that my participation involves a degree of risk. However, I confirm that neither the organiser of the event nor Red Bull GmbH (“Red Bull”) nor any of its related companies are to blame in any way if I get injured. I am in possession of a valid personal liability insurance and personal accident insurance that cover my participation. If I cause damage to anyone else or their property, I will take the blame and I will make sure that the organiser, Red Bull GmbH or any of its related companies will not incur any damage in this regard.
- I agree to comply with the organiser’s rules of competition and safety for my own good and everybody else’s. I have checked my equipment which is in good working order, properly maintained and suitable for the event and I’m aware that I’ll only be allowed to take part after a positive on-site inspection and/or safety check. My participation may at any time be refused by the organiser or Red Bull.
- Red Bull or such third parties as it may authorize from time to time will be entitled to capture and use audio recordings, video recordings and photographs (“Material”), from the Event and to use my name, image, voice, appearance, performance and biographical Material for any purpose (be it commercial, promotional or otherwise) in all media, forever.
- Red Bull will be enabled to use, broadcast, screen, display, reproduce and/or make available to the public the Material in any and all media, including but not limited to radio, television, cinemas, events, data carriers and the worldwide web. Red Bull will be entitled to make any alterations, intermissions, cuts or other modifications in and to the Material and to use such altered Material without restrictions. Furthermore, Red Bull is allowed to transfer the granted rights to any third party. I know that I won’t have the right to approve any of the Material. I understand that I might not be named as a participant in the Event and do not expect to gain financially from my appearance in any Event-related Material.
- I agree that I am not allowed to use my own camera (e.g. POV, on person or sport equipment mounted) during the event to record moving images and/or a series of still images. In order to have such POV footage or other footage of me, Red Bull will provide me a camera (“Red Bull Camera”) in order to shoot content for Red Bull (“Red Bull Camera Content”). I acknowledge and agree that Red Bull shall be the sole and exclusive owner of any and all rights in and to the Red Bull Camera Content on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity and in any and all media. Red Bull will grant me access to Newsroom footage for private purposes meaning for the use on my own website and my social media channels only. This allowance is valid until cancelled by Red Bull and I am not allowed to grant such Red Bull Camera Content to third parties. This does not mean it is not possible for third parties to get access to my Red Bull Camera Content, they just have to request the allowance/rights and the Red Bull Camera Content from Red Bull instead of me.
- I have the right to neglect wearing a Red Bull Camera if it hinders my sportive performance or in anyway interferes with a contradicting agreement. For clarification I am still allowed to shoot moving images and/or still images with my private camera and/or phone while not competing (e.g. at the start of an event, in the athlete area) and I am free to use such content for private purposes.
- Red Bull or third parties, as it may authorize from time to time, will be entitled to collect technical performance data (e.g. speed, airtime, G-forces and positioning data) and to use such data as defined above, unless the collection of such technical performance data could affect the sporting result. Personal data (e.g. heart rate and similar data) will only be collected and used after my explicit consent.